Help the wild horses!
FOUR PAWS protects 500 wild horses in the Donau Delta. Horses are methodically being captured and sold for a big amount of money. Needless to say that this causes problems. The horses are being severely injured by the iron chains which were used to capture them. Many of them also die caused by these injuries. FOUR PAWS is providing medical care to the horses and frees from the traps if necessary.
FOUR PAWS have started a birth control program in October 2015. Mares receive an injection which needs to be renewed every year.
Donate for these 500 mighty horses and help that they can stay in the Donau Delta without danger! What are we going to do with your donation?
- Provide food to the horses in times of food scarcity to prevent starvation
- Removal of ropes and chains
- Medical care for painful wounds and tumors
- Help the horses recover from skin disorders
- Birth control to keep the unique ecosystem in balance.